Leaders in Dermatology and Cosmetic Treatments
focused on Results
Effective 3/24/2020 WDC will be limiting in-office operations to minimize the risk to our patients and staff. Telemedicine however is up and running and available to patients who are willing to conduct virtual visits.
Please review your options below and call or text us at 910-256-4350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 3 primary options for scheduling future medical visits. Note: Cosmetic and Aesthetic visits are currently on-hold.
- Option 1: If you have a condition that can be evaluated remotely using telemedicine (video chat) and meet each of the following criteria, our staff can schedule a virtual visit with you. This is working well and patients are using this feature.
- You have one of the following major insurance providers (United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Aetna, Cigna)
- You have internet access and a device that has a camera and a microphone. (Ex. smartphone, tablet, home pc with camera and microphone)
- You have a condition that could be addressed via video chat (ex. acne, spot of concern, eczema, etc). Full skin checks would not be eligible for teledermatology
- Option 2: Schedule your planned appointment time in the future considering we may be on this limited schedule for some time (we recommend May or dates later)
- Option 3: If you have a condition that requires medical attention (ex. blistering condition, painful rashes, inflamed cysts, etc) we will have a limited number of in office appointments available. These will be only available the first half of the day M-F and are limited to specific cases; as we have been provided guidance by the CDC and Medical Boards to limit visits.
The WDC Difference
As one of the leading practices in North Carolina, our success is a result of our experience, passion, and patient care.
At Wilmington Dermatology Center, Dr. Rosalyn George and her staff offer a full range of general, surgical, and cosmetic services tailored to the individual. As Wilmington’s leading dermatology center, our goal is to provide our patients with the highest level of quality care and results through experienced providers and innovative technology. From being voted as the top dermatology practice in Wilmington, to being recognized in the top 1% of cosmetic practices nationally, including being the top volume Botox practice in all of North Carolina…Our passion is your healthy skin and great results.
To keep ourselves ahead of the curve in dermatological solutions, Dr. Rosalyn George and the rest of the Wilmington Dermatology Center are actively involved in clinical research, analyzing new treatments and their effectiveness with qualifying candidates.