WDC was established with the goal of providing our patients with the highest level of quality care and results through experienced providers and innovative technology.
Dr. Rosalyn George along with Physicians Assistants Karin Hipp, Kelly Britt, Beth Ann Rankin, and Andrea Villareal working in conjunction with the cosmetic and clinical nursing staff and aestheticians at WDC are all dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible care for your skin and aesthetic needs. As one of the leading practices in North Carolina, our growth and patient satisfaction is a direct result of our experience, passion for skincare, and the use of innovative treatment technologies.
If it is Cosmetic treatments such as Botox and Fillers you are interested in, WDC has been recognized by Allergan the maker of Botox as one of the top 2% of practices in the nation. We are also the top volume provider in all of NC for Botox, Ulthera, and a leading practice with CoolSculpting. Dr. Rosalyn George has also been identified by Allergan as a Trainer for Botox, Juvederm and Voluma and has been recognized as they top volume practice for these treatments in NC. For 4 straight years since the awards were started, WDC was voted Best Dermatology Practice in Wilmington by Wilmington Magazine.
Wilmington Dermatology Center Guiding Principles
- Delivering the highest level of dermatology service and skin care while adhering to medical standards.
- Educating our patients, clients, and the community on how to protect, maintain, and enhance their skin.
- Delivering on results when it comes to medical and cosmetic outcomes.
- Respecting the value of our client’s time and providing the highest level of responsiveness when addressing requests and providing results.
- Listening to our patient’s and client’s needs first, and ensuring all concerns are addressed prior to completing visits.
- Keeping abreast of the latest leading edge treatment technologies and introducing meaningful solutions that deliver results.
- Fostering the development of clinical research and contributing to the future development of medicine and treatments.
- Providing a cohesive staff of highly trained resources qualified to address your individual needs.
- Valuing the patient/client relationships developed and working to maintain your loyalty.
- Continuously evaluating opportunities to improve and provide you the best experience and outcomes possible.
- Providing an overall excellent experience from start to finish with a smile.
Read what our patients and clients have to say