Cooltone™ by CoolSculpting™
COMING FALL 2019
The next dimension in body contouring – introduced first by Wilmington Dermatology Center!
Experience the latest in body contouring with CoolTone™ by Coolsculpting™, FDA-cleared for toning, firming, and strengthening the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. CoolTone’s muscle stimulation brings you 50% more magnetic intensity than the leading competitor. WDC is a ‘CoolSculpting Complete’ practice featuring the latest generation of CoolSculpting and CoolTone™ treatments for comprehensive body contouring.
How it works
CoolTone™ uses Magnetic Muscle Stimulation, or MMS technology, to penetrate through the skin and fat layers to target only the muscle layer. The electromagnetic field induces a current of sufficient amplitude and duration to ultimately stimulate involuntary muscle contraction. The body responds to these contractions and in return, strengthens it’s muscle fibers, resulting in improved muscle condition.
What areas can be treated
The most commonly treated areas with CoolTone™ are abdomen, buttocks, and thighs with results that contribute to a more toned and defined appearance.
History of CoolTone™
Allergan a leading global medical aesthetic company with a history of aesthetic treatment innovations such asCoolscultping™, the full line of Juvederm fillers, Botox, Kybella, Latisse, and the SkinMedica product line has introduced CoolTone in 2019. CoolTone™ is set to launch in Fall 2019 and Wilmington Dermatology Center and Dr. Rosalyn George will be the first to bring this innovative treatment to Wilmington. The CoolTone™ device has 50% more magnetic intensity than the leading competitor, measured in tesla (T) at the point of patient contact.
What to Expect from CoolTone™
Wilmington Dermatology Center consultations are extensive. We outline your target areas using a 360 degree approach, walk you through the CoolTone™ procedure, and answer any questions you may have regarding pre- and post-procedure. From there that we can determine if CoolTone™ is the treatment for your problem area. Once treatment areas are determined, we take a variety of photographs from various angles that enable us to gauge your progress after treatment. Depending on the areas being treated, procedures last about one to two hours, making this an easy procedure to perform during your lunch hour without any major disruption to your day. Patients can resume their normal activities—including work and exercise—immediately following the procedure. The CoolTone™ procedure is performed by Wilmington’s most experienced CoolSculpting and CoolTone staff under the training of Dr. Rosalyn George.
Why CoolTone™ at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
Wilmington Dermatology Center is proud to be the first to add the latest generation in muscle stimulation devices with CoolTone™ to the Wilmington, North Carolina market. Through our continued growth and innovation, we have proven to be one of the top practices in all of North Carolina. Dr. Rosalyn George’s practice was announced the top Coolsculpting™ provider in North Carolina when Coolsculpting™ was launched. Here at Wilmington Dermatology Center we are dedicated to patient satisfaction and results. Through our experience with Coolsculpting™ we have learned that not everyone is the ideal candidate, enabling us to save you time and money before your treatment even takes place. With the addition of CoolTone™ by Coolsculpting™ we have larger capabilities for combination treatment with muscle stimulation and body contouring allowing us to help with reduction of fat pockets and toning together. We are also certified as a CoolSculpting Complete Practice featuring all of the latest applicators to treat the entire patient. We encourage you to come in for your free consultation to determine if CoolTone™ by Coolsculpting™ is the right treatment for you.
The Cooltone™ device has 50% more magnetic intensity than the leading competitor, measured in Tesla at the point of contact. Results are typically seen within 4-8 treatments, depending on desired outcome. Patients can start to see results as soon as three weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results occurring over a period of two to four months. Cooltone™ is not intended as a weight-reduction program for overweight individuals. The best candidates for the Cooltone™ procedure are people near their ideal body weight who eat well and exercise regularly and have areas like abdomen, buttocks, and thighs that have not responded to a healthy lifestyle and not considering a surgical procedure.
* four weeks after 4th Cooltone™ session
Are you a CoolTone™ Candidate?
The ideal Coolsculpting™ candidates are men and women near their ideal body weight who eat well and exercise regularly, with stubborn areas in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen that have not responded to their healthy lifestyle. Cooltone™ is not a weight loss solution for overweight people. Ideal Cooltone candidates are seeking nonsurgical procedures to produce toning, firming, and strengthening of the muscles in the treated area. The best way to determine if Cooltone™ will help you reach your desired goals is by coming in for a free one on one consultation with a Wilmington Dermatology provider. We will then be able to determine if Cooltone™ is the best option for you. *Results may vary
A free consultation with Wilmington’s most experienced staff will help you determine how many treatments would be required for desired results. Pricing is per treatment area and is based on the size of the area being treated
Note: Bundle discounts apply when multiple areas treated. Speak to our specialists for details. Trust WDC as the first in Wilmington with Coolsculpting™ and Cooltone™.
How many sessions do I need?
- Your provider will help tailor an individual treatment plan in order to reach your specific goals. While most patients see optimal results after 4 session, your provider may schedule additional sessions based on your skin type.
What does it feel like?
- Patients describe the beginning of the treatment as warm, intense muscle contractions that dissipates after the first few minutes of treatment.
Are there any side effects?
- Typical side effects following the procedure include redness, swelling, tingling, mild muscle pain or cramping. While not everyone experiences these side effects, we can provide you with prescription options to help with discomfort.
When will I see results?
- Change may be noticeable as early as three weeks after your treatment, the most dramatic results happening after a three-month period of time.
Can I return to my normal activities after the treatment?
- Cooltone™ is a completely non-surgical treatment, so patients typically return to all normal activities immediately.
What happens if I gain weight in the future?
- After seeing results, many people obtain a healthier lifestyle. However if you do gain weight, or discontinue your current activity, it can results in muscle decrease.
What’s the difference between Emsculpt and Cooltone?
- Emsculpt is electronic muscle stimulation, while Cooltone is electromagnetic muscle stimulation, which bypasses the sensory nerves enabling patients to tolerate the high intensity contractions more comfortably, unlike it’s competitor.
How much does the procedure cost?
- A free consultation with Dr. George or one of our other top providers will help determine the number of treatments needed for desired result. Pricing is per treatment area, and based on the size of the area being treated.
Is the procedure safe?
- The Cooltone™ procedure is FDA-cleared for toning, firming, and strengthening the muscles on the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen.
How long does the procedure take?
- Varying based on treatment area, Cooltone™ can take anywhere from one hour to two hours.
Patient Treatment Documents
Discover more about Cooltone™
Learn more about the treatment, the amazing benefits and frequently asked questions in this video series.