WDC was established with the goal of providing our patients with the highest level of quality care and results through experienced providers and innovative technology.
Dr. Rosalyn George along with Physicians Assistants Karin Hipp, Kelly Britt and Beth Ann Rankin working in conjunction with the cosmetic and clinical nursing staff and aestheticians at WDC are all dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible care for your skin and aesthetic needs. As one of the leading practices in North Carolina, our growth and patient satisfaction is a direct result of our experience, passion for skincare, and the use of innovative treatment technologies. Our office is convenient and comfortable and our staff strives to provide the highest level service. We recognize your time is valuable and do our best to keep to your schedule.
Our experience and innovation is evident as we continue our involvement in clinical research studies and were the first to introduce the following amazing technologies to Wilmington: Cellfina, CoolSculpting, Ulthera, INFINI, Liposonix, Fraxel Dual, Light SheerDuet, Collagen PIN, SilkPeel and the Clear+Brilliant laser. If it is Cosmetic treatments such as Botox and Fillers you are interested in, WDC has been recognized by Allergan the maker of Botox as a Black Diamond/Top 250 account which represents the top 2% of practices in the nation. We are also the top volume provider in all of NC for Botox, Ulthera, and a leading practice with CoolSculpting. Dr. Rosalyn George has also been identified by Allergan as a Trainer for Botox, Juvederm and Voluma and has been recognized as they top volume practice for these treatments in NC. For 3 straight years since the awards were started, WDC was voted Best Dermatology Practice in Wilmington by Wilmington Magazine. In recent years Galderma the maker of Dysport and Restylane had also recognized WDC as the only Presidential Select account in coastal NC and WDC was identified as a top 100 account for Restylane Silk.
Wilmington Dermatology Center Guiding Principles
- Delivering the highest level of dermatology service and skin care while adhering to medical standards.
- Educating our patients, clients, and the community on how to protect, maintain, and enhance their skin.
- Delivering on results when it comes to medical and cosmetic outcomes.
- Respecting the value of our client’s time and providing the highest level of responsiveness when addressing requests and providing results.
- Listening to our patient’s and client’s needs first, and ensuring all concerns are addressed prior to completing visits.
- Keeping abreast of the latest leading edge treatment technologies and introducing meaningful solutions that deliver results.
- Fostering the development of clinical research and contributing to the future development of medicine and treatments.
- Providing a cohesive staff of highly trained resources qualified to address your individual needs.
- Valuing the patient/client relationships developed and working to maintain your loyalty.
- Continuously evaluating opportunities to improve and provide you the best experience and outcomes possible.
- Providing an overall excellent experience from start to finish with a smile.
Read what our patients and clients have to say and access post-survey patient reviews.