WDC is so excited to be having another big event to look forward to this year. We are hosting our first annual WDC Star Event where we will be having an open house on March 16th from 5-9pm. During this open house we will be featuring the latest treatments in our portfolio of non-invasive and same-day procedures, while preparing you for some of your spring events with the latest in fashion and clothing tips from Beanie and Cecil, Monkees, along with a Milner to help with your Garden Party hat selection!
Come with you friends and enjoy complimentary food and drink while we show you what exciting treatments we offer with live demos. Meet one-on-one with one of our highly trained and board-certified providers to see if you may be a suitable candidate for one of our many procedures.
The best part….We’re offering our lowest prices for the year on cosmetic treatments if you pre-pay during the event! Trust us, you won’t want to miss these discounts!
We will also be having treatment raffles that will directly benefit the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Eastern NC.
Please contact our office if you have any further questions regarding the event. 910-256-4350. We hope to see you there!
That’s right, you’re reading this correctly…WDC is having a physician’s assistant appreciation week from June 15th-June 19th. During this week, if you schedule a Botox or Filler appointment with one of our amazing Physicians’s Assistants (who are all highly trained by Dr. Roz herself) then you will recieve FREE Botox.
Fillers and Botox are both an integral part of achieveing full facial rejuvenation. Botox Cosmetic is used by men and women to treat stubborn frown lines—between the eyebrows, crow’s feet and other fine lines on the forehead and the lips –that tend to accumulate over time as a result of years of smiling and squinting. Fillers are used in many ways from filling in lines that have created a permanent spot in certain areas of your face, to enhancing the volume that is lost over time.
Here are the specifics on our FREE Botox offer:
* Purchase a minimum of 25 units of Botox and receive an additional 15 units FREE! A $180 value! Great for full facial correction.
* Purchase Juvederm or Voluma and receive 15 units of FREE BOTOX! A $180 value!! Great for volume loss and correction!
** Limited to the first 20 patients!! Don’t be left out of this amazing offer. Call 910-256-4350 to schedule or email us email@example.com
We know most of you are aware of the many great benefits of Botox, but did you know that you can also fight the appearance of the aging face with dermal filler treatments such as Juvederm and Voluma?
As we age, sunlight and other factors can reduce the amount of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring molecule, in our skin. This causes our skin to lose structure and volume, creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds, like the parentheses lines around your nose and mouth. Young, healthy-looking skin contains an abundance of HA. Using a dermal filler like Juvederm or Voluma is an effective way to replace the HA your skin has lost, restoring volume and smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds. Still have questions on filler? Here are a few answers to the questions you may have when thinking, “I’ve tried Botox, am I ready for Filler?”
- How would I know if I could benefit from a dermal filler? – Because everyone’s skin ages differently Filler may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas from smile lines and vertical lip lines to volume restoration in your cheeks. The good news is that Juvederm or Voluma can soften those lines after just one treatment.
- How does it work? – Filler is injected under the skin to fill the soft tissue of the dermis restoring HA in your skin – adding volume and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and folds. In some products such as Sculptra, the injection actually stimulates the natural production of collagen in your body.
- I don’t like needles, what is the treatment like? – The procedure is quick and easy! When you arrive a topical anesthetic will be applied to your skin to numb the treatment area before the injections. Your experienced healthcare provider will then ease the filler under your skin where wrinkles and folds occur. Your entire visit usually takes just 30 minutes.
- Is it expensive? – The cost of filler is reasonable especially compared to more involved procedures like plastic surgery. It’s priced per syringe and the benefits can last months. The Brilliant Distinctions program from Allergan, makers of Juvederm, Botox, and Voluma also offers exclusive benefits for instant savings off your next treatment or other participating products.
- How long does it last? – Just one treatment with Juvederm can smooth away your wrinkles for up to 12 months. Voluma provides natural- looking results that last up to 2 years
- How different will I look?- Both Juvederm and Voluma will give you natural looking results. Results everyone will notice but no one will know. Your appearance will ultimately be driven by the techniques and amount of product used. At Wilmington Dermatology Center we are known for our noticeable, yet natural results. Individuals who looked like they have been excessively filled and don’t appear natural have not been treated in our office.
- Will I have down time? – Because Filler is a simple, non-surgical procedure there is minimal downtime with swelling and bruising and results are seen immediately. Another reason why we love it – it’s easy to fit into a busy schedule and requires little maintenance!
Trust your Filler treatment to the experts. Contact our office today to schedule your free consultation appointment with Dr. Rosalyn George and her highly trained team including Karin Hipp, PA-C and Melanie Adams, PA-C. Dr. Rosalyn George is a certified trainer for Botox, Juvederm and Voluma and was one of only two physicians in NC selected for the Voluma Facial Aesthetics Advisory Board. There is a reason why Wilmington Dermatology Center has been identified as a Diamond account with Allergan, which represents the top 2% of practices in the nation by volume…the reason – great results.
The recent and first ever FDA approval for filler indicated to increase volume in the cheeks has stirred up quite the buzz! We are, among many, excited about Juvederm Voluma and here’s why!
October 23, 2013 the FDA approved the first and only filler to temporarily correct age-related volume loss in the cheek area, Juvederm Voluma. Voluma helps create a more youthful appearance to the face and provides natural- looking results that last up to 2 years!
According to the 2013 American Society for Dermatological Surgery (ASDS) Consumer Survey, one of the top reasons people choose to undergo a cosmetic procedure is because they want to look as young as they feel and sagging facial skin was a top concern. The great news is that now there’s a solution to address this concern… Juvederm Voluma! Voluma helps create a more youthful appearance to the face in adults age 21 and over by restoring volume in the cheek area. It’s a non-surgical treatment requiring little downtime. Made from a modified form of Hyaluronic Acid, Voluma is a smooth gel injected into the cheek area to gently lift the skin and temporarily correct age-related volume loss.
Pricing for Voluma hasn’t been confirmed quite yet, but Dr. Rosalyn George has completed her initial training and the product should be on its way soon. We are thrilled to be one of the first to offer Wilmington, NC Juvederm, and we looking forward to its arrival!
The First and Only Approved Filler in the US to Correct Volume Loss in the Cheeks
Allergan, Inc. announced today that they have received approval from the FDA to market Juvederm Voluma, the first and only filler approved to temporarily correct volume loss in the cheek area. Voluma helps create a more youthful appearance with natural, long-lasting results. As we age our cheek area tends to lose volume, causing our skin to sag or droop. Juvederm Volumea can reverse this process by correcting volume loss and creating a more youthful appearance to the face. What is Juvederm Voluma? Voluma is a non-surgical treatment perfermoned in a physician’s office. A smooth gel, made from a modified form of hyaluronic acid, is injected into the cheek area to gently lift the skin and temporarily correct volume loss. Juvederm Voluma is also made with Allergan’s Vyrcross technology, an advanced process that results in a smooth gel that flows easily and consistently. Why is Voluma so different from other dermal fillers? Voluma is for volumizing, while other dermal fillers are FDA approved for treating wrinkles. Voluma is also longer-lasting, with results that last up to two years after just one treatment!
“I’m so excited to introduce this to patients in Wilmington and look forward to sharing the many great benefits of Voluma with my patients,” said Rosalyn George, MD.
Wilmington Dermatology Center is honored to be one of the first practices in the country to have access to Voluma. Dr. George served on the advisory board for Juvederm Voluma and is a trainer for both Botox and Juvederm.