Wilmington Dermatology Center offers a full line of cosmeceutical products that can prove essential to your daily skin care regimen.
Inquire with Dr. George and our staff to determine what products might be the right fit for your skin type and daily life.
Skin Care Products Offered
- WDC has hand selected the top products from a wide variety of award winning lines that are backed by research, and achieve meaningful results.
- Growth factors found in our favorite SkinMedica TNS Essential serum serve as the foundation for many of our skincare regimens.
- Anti-aging products utilizing anti-oxidants neutralize free radical damage that leads to premature aging and a loss of elasticity.
- Sunscreens offering true broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection are also available, including formulations that minimize whiteness and are designed for active lifestyles.
- Cleansers are available from various brands that work to remove environmental pollutants, dirt and excess oils while hydrating. Daily use of cleansers can be an essential part of your skin care regimen.
- Toners are also available that help improve the intake of other products into your skin.
- Various moisturizers are available including those with tinted moisturizers, sunscreen and antioxidants.
- Products for men and women addressing hair loss and thinning such as Nutrafol.
- LATISSE® solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Our patients have had great success with using Latisse. Discuss whether you are a candidate with our staff.
Our most popular products include eye creams which can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and puffiness around the eyes. The landscape of skincare options can be often overwhelming with some many products promising amazing results. Schedule a FREE consultation with our cosmetic coordinator to discuss your skincare goals and concerns, and we can develop an affordable plan that best meets your individual needs. Contact us today and we will be happy to provide you with the education you need to develop a customized plan.
Available Skin Care Brands
- Glo Minerals Make-up
Did you know you can now order your favorite SkinMedica products directly to your door?
Wilmington Dermatology Center Cosmetic Product and Makeup Return Policy
WDC wants you to be happy with the recommended skincare products you have purchased from our office. Below you will find our return policy for cosmetic products and makeup.
- Products including makeup that have had the seal or wrap broken cannot be returned for a full refund as these products can no longer be resold. Note: Glo Mineral makeup products do not have a seal and cannot be returned if they appear to be used in any way.
- Products returned within 60 days unopened (no seals or wraps removed), will be accepted and a full refund will be provided.
- If you have an adverse reaction to a product within the first 60 days from your purchase, we will provide a full refund or credit to your account. Please note an adverse reaction form will need to be signed by the patient so that we may note this with the product manufacturer. Adverse reactions after 60 days from the date of purchase will need to be documented and a credit will be provided for an alternative product in our office.
- We are unable to accept returns and provide full refunds for products that are returned after 60 days from the purchase date unless there is a product defect within the expiration window of the product. In the case of a defect, a refund or replacement will be provided.
Dr. George discusses LATISSE
Dr. George will discuss how this FDA approved product will give you longer, thicker, and fuller lashes!