SkinCeuticals CryoCorrect Precision Pen
We’ve all at some point in time been hindered by brown or darker spots on our face.
For years we have used cryotherapy as a treatment for both brown and pre-cancerous lesions, but there is always the risk of swapping a dark spot for a little white scar.
With our Skinceuticals CryoCorrect Precision Pen we can now offer a non-invasive dark spot corrector and skin tag removal treatment that uses cryo technology to gently freeze away unwanted age spots, sun spots, and skin tags from the face, hands, and body.
How Does CryoCorrect Precision Pen work?
During treatment, age spots, sun spots, and skin tags are removed using a microfine burst of liquid CO2 that freezes the water in the discolored skin cell, which forces the cell to expand over time (usually four to six weeks) and combust, making the discolored spot disappear. And, its unique factor compared to other skin pens on the market is its use of liquid carbon dioxide instead of liquid nitrogen, which allows it to freeze the skin at a milder temperature and and give you the results you’re looking for with less risk of scarring
What will happen during your CryoCorrect treatment?
Due to the ease of this procedure, the CryoCorrect Precision Pen can typically be a quick add-on to your scheduled skin check. The skin is thoroughly cleansed prior to treatment to ensure reduce any risk of infection. The Pen is then applied to a sunspot on the desired treatment area for about five seconds, three times. You may experience a slight cooling, stinging feeling, but overall, it was pretty painless. A bit of stinging and itchiness may last for about 10 minutes after the treatment. You can expect the treated areas to turn red immediately following the treatment. A scab can sometimes form after one week, and finally disappeared about 4-6 weeks later. It’s important to also keep treated areas out of the sun while the lesion is healing.
Top SkinCeuticals CryoCorrect Pen Results
The results of treatment are typically seen wishing 4-6 weeks of the treatment. Many individuals may experience a scab to the area, that will heal, and along with it the treated lesion will disappear. On occasion the lesion may need to be treated again for full corrective results. The CryoCorrect Pen treats
- Sun Spots
- Dark Spots
- Skin Tags
- Age Spots
CryoCorrect Precision Pen Pricing
- Treatment for the CryoCorrect Pen is $150 per treatment, which also includes a homecare regimen of:
- Skinceuticals Phloretin CF
- Skinceuticals Sheer Physical Defense SPF50
- Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector
Treatment package pricing is available to offset the total cost. With WDC, there are no package commitments.
Top SkinCeuticals CryoCorrect Pen FAQ’s
How many treatments will I need?
- Typically the lesions are treated in one session, but depending on the size and severity can take multiple treatments.
How long will it take for me to see results?
- Typical results are seen in a 4-6 week period of time.
How long will my CryoCorrect Pen results last?
- Results are permanent, but it’s important to continue using good sun protection to ensure the spots don’t come back and new spots don’t form.
Will the CryoCorrect Pen hurt?
- Typically patients may experience some slight stinging during the procedure and shortly afterwards that quickly subsides.
How will I look after my CryoCorrect Pen treatment?
- You can expect for the treated lesion(s) to be red after treatment and potentially turn into a scab within a week after treatment. It’s important to keep the skin protected from the sun and in a bout 4-6 weeks the scab should return to your normal skin, with the treated lesion safely removed.
Can I use makeup after my CryoCorrect Pen treatment?
- Directly after your treatment we recommend using plain vaseline, or Neosporin. It is ok to cover with a light mineral makeup.