DermalInfusion with Silk Peel & DiamondGlow
The DermalInfusion treatment using the SilkPeel system has been renamed DiamondGlow. DiamondGlow is the solution for healthy, vibrant, rejuvenated skin all in one treatment.
It is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
A patented, non-invasive treatment, DermalInfusion (DiamondGlow) is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones. The DermalInfusion (DiamondGlow) SilkPeel eliminates time gaps between exfoliation and serum application with an exclusive simultaneous infusion technology. The transformation in your skin happens in less than thirty minutes, with no downtime. It is typically recommended that a series of 4-6 treatments are performed for optimal results.
The DermalInfusion/DiamondGlow treatment is ideal for face – including eyes and lips, for body – address sun damage on décolletage, stretch marks on abdomen or breasts, acne on back and cellulite on thighs, and exceptional for feet and hands – rejuvenate dry, cracked skin
DermalInfusion Treatment Video:
How It Works
DermalInfusion/DiamondGlow utilizes a combination of a diamond exfoliating treatment head to release the dead outer layer of skin while simultaneously removing this skin from the surface and deeply infusing the custom serum deep into your fresh skin. Smooth new skin cells are brought forward and the serums treat underlying conditions such as acne or provide a plumping effect.
What to Expect During a DermalInfusion Procedure
DermalInfusion now named DiamondGlow is the only advanced resurfacing treatment to provide a solution from head-to-toe and the procedure itself is quite simple. The key to the Dermalinfusion technology lies in its line of specifically formulated, professional strength Pro-Infusion serums. Each serum is the product of advanced research in skin care science and is designed to address a specific skin condition. Pro-Infusion serums targets specific skin concerns where our experienced providers and medical aestheticians will help you determine which treatment regimen is best suited for your needs.
Your aesthetician will meet with you to review your skincare goals and concerns to determine the best serum solutions to use in your treatment. Once the area being treated is cleansed, our skincare professional will gently guide the DermalInfusion piece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 20-30 minutes depending on the treatment area determined. Skin may appear flushed or red immediately following the procedure, but this is temporary. Procedures can be done as often as every other week.
History of DermalInfusion
DermalInfusion, using the SilkPeel system name named DiamondGlow was originally developed by Envy Medical. Their diverse portfolio of advanced aesthetic solutions are designed to achieve exceptional skin health and appearance with clinically-proven results. The DermalInfusion SilkPeel is the latest technology and patented skin-resurfacing treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts and infuses condition-tailored serums.
Am I a Candidate for DermalInfusion\DiamondGlow?
At Wilmington Dermatology Center we have found DermalInfusion with the DiamondGlow system to be a beneficial treatment for men and women of all ages and skin types. DermalInfusion covers such a broad-range of skin issues from head-to-toe, that we highly recommend coming in for a complimentary cosmetic consult to determine if the DermalInfusion treatment will best suit your skincare needs. This is a great treatment option with no downtime, and visible results immediately.
Why DermalInfusion/DiamondGlow at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
Wilmington Dermatology Center is the leader in innovation and bringing groundbreaking technology to the Wilmington, North Carolina area. There are plenty of choices when it comes to skin care, but none so dedicated to finding the right options that fit each patient’s needs. Dr. Rosalyn George and the Wilmington Dermatology physician assistants work in conjunction with the aesthetic and cosmetic nursing staff to ensure that you are getting the best treatment and skincare plan to suit your goals, routines, and budgets.
DermalInfusion using the SilkPeel/DiamondGlow system has been proven to do an extensive amount of improvements to your skin from head-to-toe.
- Volumizes skin by 70% up to 72 hours post-treatment
- Improves overall tone and texture
- Address sun damage on décolletage, face, and neck
- stretch marks on abdomen or breasts
- acne on back and face
- Exceptional for feet and hands – rejuvenate dry, cracked
DermalInfusion with DiamondGlow pricing varies based on the number of treatments you need, as well as, the areas being treated for your desired results. Pricing begins at $175, but we encourage you to come in for a consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost. Discounted package pricing is also available.
How long will the visits last?
- Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, DermalInfusion treatment can take as little as 20 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals. We typically recommend a series of 4-6 treatments for optimal results.
What will happen after treatment?
- Patients may experience some redness immediately following the procedure that will quickly subside.
How is DermalInfusion different from Microdermabrasion?
- While both use the process of controlled exfoliation, Dermalinfusion uses the controlled vacuum pressure to pull the skin up into a chamber in the hand piece, where it is evenly abraded just as aggressively or as softly as the vacuum pressure is set by the skincare professional. DermalInfusion is also driving a condition-specific topical solution deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where the skin cells are regenerating.
How long will the positive effects of DermalInfusion last?
- Regardless of condition being treated (hyperpigmentation, acne, stretch marks), ALL skin treated with Dermalinfusion is 70% more volumized for up to 72 hours following the procedure. This means skin is smoothed, plumped, hydrated, and healthy.
What kind of results can I expect?
- The skin will feel softer and have improved tone, texture and radiance immediately following the procedure
How much does DermalInfusion cost?
- DermalInfusion pricing varies based on the number of treatments you need for your desired results, as well as, the areas being treated. We encourage you to come in for a free consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
- The treatment areas for DermalInfusion are endless. This is first complete head-to-toe procedure of it’s kind.
How far in between do the DiamondGlow DermalInfusion treatments have to be?
- There is no downtime associated with the DermalInfusion procedure, therefore treatments can occur as soon as weekly to every other week.
DermalInfusion Post Treatment
- Please apply sunscreen if you plan on being in direct sun contact following the procedure.