DermalInfusion – Silk Peel
DermalInfusion, using the SilkPeel system, is the solution for healthy, vibrant, rejuvenated skin all in one treatment.
It is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
A patented, non-invasive treatment, DermalInfusion is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones. DermalInfusion SilkPeel eliminates time gaps between exfoliation and serum application with an exclusive simultaneous infusion technology. The transformation in your skin happens in less than thirty minutes, with no downtime. It is typically recommended that a series of 4-6 treatments are performed for optimal results.
DermalInfusion treatment is ideal for face – including eyes and lips, for body – address sun damage on décolletage, stretch marks on abdomen or breasts, acne on back and cellulite on thighs, and exceptional for feet and hands – rejuvenate dry, cracked skin
DermalInfusion Treatment Video:
How It Works
What to Expect During a DermalInfusion Procedure
Your aesthetician will meet with you to review your skincare goals and concerns to determine the best serum solutions to use in your treatment. Once the area being treated is cleansed, our skincare professional will gently guide the DermalInfusion piece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 20-30 minutes depending on the treatment area determined. Skin may appear flushed or red immediately following the procedure, but this is temporary. Procedures can be done as often as every other week.
History of DermalInfusion
Am I a Candidate for DermalInfusion?
Why DermalInfusion at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
- Volumizes skin by 70% up to 72 hours post-treatment
- Improves overall tone and texture
- Address sun damage on décolletage, face, and neck
- stretch marks on abdomen or breasts
- acne on back and face
- Exceptional for feet and hands – rejuvenate dry, cracked
- Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, DermalInfusion treatment can take as little as 20 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals. We typically recommend a series of 4-6 treatments for optimal results.
What will happen after treatment?
- Patients may experience some redness immediately following the procedure that will quickly subside.
How is DermalInfusion different from Microdermabrasion?
- While both use the process of controlled exfoliation, Dermalinfusion uses the controlled vacuum pressure to pull the skin up into a chamber in the hand piece, where it is evenly abraded just as aggressively or as softly as the vacuum pressure is set by the skincare professional. DermalInfusion is also driving a condition-specific topical solution deep into the skin, right down to the dermal junction where the skin cells are regenerating.
How long will the positive effects of DermalInfusion last?
- Regardless of condition being treated (hyperpigmentation, acne, stretch marks), ALL skin treated with Dermalinfusion is 70% more volumized for up to 72 hours following the procedure. This means skin is smoothed, plumped, hydrated, and healthy.
What kind of results can I expect?
- The skin will feel softer and have improved tone, texture and radiance immediately following the procedure
How much does DermalInfusion cost?
- DermalInfusion pricing varies based on the number of treatments you need for your desired results, as well as, the areas being treated. We encourage you to come in for a free consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
- The treatment areas for DermalInfusion are endless. This is first complete head-to-toe procedure of it’s kind.
How far in between do the DemralInfusion treatments have to be?
- There is no downtime associated with the DermalInfusion procedure, therefore treatments can occur as soon as weekly to every other week.
DermalInfusion Post Treatment
- Please apply sunscreen if you plan on being in direct sun contact following the procedure.