Clear & Brilliant®
Battling the effects of aging skin, or want to help maintain that already youthful glow?
Whether you want to extend the younger look of your skin or even need to reverse early signs of aging, Clear + Brilliant® can help.
Developed by Solta Medical, the pioneers of fractional laser treatment, Clear + Brilliant® delivers powerful laser-precise energy and smart-tip technology that brightens lackluster skin. The non-ablative laser creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in your skin, replacing the damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue. Typically used to treat the face, neck and chest, the Clear + Brilliant® has undergone a series of clinical tests proven to fight the effects of aging.
Safe for all skin types, this “mini-fraxel” laser gives you a fresher, healthier look with minimal to no downtime. You can expect smoother, younger, more radiant skin after only one 60-minute Clear + Brilliant® treatment. And with routine treatments, you can expect longer lasting results for years to come.
Dr. George discusses Clear + Brilliant
Dr. George reviews how this aesthetic treatment not only has zero downtime, but also leaves your skin with visibly lasting results.
History of Clear + Brilliant®
The Clear + Brilliant® Procedure
Am I a candidate for Clear + Brilliant®?
Why Clear + Brilliant® at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
Wilmington Dermatology Center is the leader in innovation and bringing groundbreaking technology to the Wilmington, North Carolina area. There are plenty of choices when it comes to skin care, but none so dedicated to finding the right options that fit each patient’s needs. Dr. Rosalyn George and the Wilmington Dermatology physician assistants work in conjunction with the aesthetic and cosmetic nursing staff to ensure that you are getting the best treatment and skincare plan to suit your goals, routines, and budgets.
Clear + Brilliant® Pricing
- Clear+Brilliant Regular or Permea (Full Face+Neck) $400
- Clear+Brilliant Package of 6 Treatments (Full Face+Neck) $1800
Patient Treatment Documents
Please download and view the Clear + Brilliant® post-care instructions to follow after your treatment.
Top 10 Clear + Brilliant® FAQ
- Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, Clear + Brilliant® treatment can take as little as 20 minutes. However, we ask that you reserve 1 hour for your appointment as patients typically have numbing cream applied prior to treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals. Results are seen after one treatment, but those wanting to maintain a healthy glow and facial tone/texture correction may benefit more from a series of treatments.
What does the treatment feel like?
- Most patients describe the treatment as a mild, prickled heat. Clear + Brilliant® was designed for patient comfort immediate results, making it a simple procedure.
What will happen after treatment?
- Patients have expressed dryness and mild redness that generally subsides within 12 to 24 hours.
How is Clear + Brilliant® different from Clear + Brilliant® Perméa?
- While both lasers address and prevent the early signs of aging skin, Clear + Brilliant® Perméa is designed for more-even skin tone and enhanced skin permeability of topical skincare product use.
How long will the positive effects of Clear + Brilliant® last?
- It varies depending on your particular condition of skin and how you care for it. Results can last for months after one treatment, or longer with a series of treatments.
What kind of results can I expect?
- The skin will feel softer and have improved tone, texture and radiance.
How much does Clear + Brilliant® cost?
- Clear + Brilliant® pricing varies based on the number of treatments you need for your desired results. We encourage you to come in for a free consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
- Typical Clear + Brilliant® treatment areas include the face, neck and chest.
How far in between do the Clear + Brilliant® treatments have to be?
- Although there is little to no downtime with the Clear + Brilliant® treatments, we recommend waiting 4-6 weeks between treatments.