Clear & Brilliant®
Battling the effects of aging skin, or want to help maintain that already youthful glow?
Whether you want to extend the younger look of your skin or even need to reverse early signs of aging, Clear + Brilliant® can help.
Developed by Solta Medical, the pioneers of fractional laser treatment, Clear + Brilliant® delivers powerful laser-precise energy and smart-tip technology that brightens lackluster skin. The non-ablative laser creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in your skin, replacing the damaged skin with healthy, younger looking tissue. Typically used to treat the face, neck and chest, the Clear + Brilliant® has undergone a series of clinical tests proven to fight the effects of aging.
Safe for all skin types, this “mini-fraxel” laser gives you a fresher, healthier look with minimal to no downtime. You can expect smoother, younger, more radiant skin after only one 60-minute Clear + Brilliant® treatment. And with routine treatments, you can expect longer lasting results for years to come.
Dr. George discusses Clear + Brilliant
Dr. George reviews how this aesthetic treatment not only has zero downtime, but also leaves your skin with visibly lasting results.
History of Clear + Brilliant®
Clear + Brilliant® was developed by Solta Medical, a global market leader in aesthetic treatments. Receiving its FDA clearance and CE marking, the safety record of this device is backed by over 35,000 histologies with proven results. Clear + Brilliant® was developed to “fill the gap” in aesthetic practice care offering a system where you can take a milder approach to skincare rejuvenation, or maintain required maintenance for more corrective laser procedures already performed. The Clear + Brilliant® laser system is designed to maximize patient comfort, while still receiving a powerful and effective laser treatment.
The Clear + Brilliant® Procedure
Clear + Brilliant® uses only the most advanced technology, and the procedure is quite simple. A free consultation with your health care provider will determine if Clear + Brilliant® is the right choice for you. From there, you will be provided with information that will help you determine which regimen is best suited for your needs. Wilmington Dermatology Center begins by taking many pictures of the treatment areas prior to the procedure. This will fully gauge the improvements of your skin. Once the face is cleansed, we apply a topical numbing cream to the treatment area(s) for additional comfort. The numbing cream will take affect after 20-30 minutes, and our aesthetic professional will cleanse and prep the face again for the Clear + Brilliant® procedure. Our skincare professional will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant® hand piece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes using the Clear + Brilliant® patented Intelligent Optical Tracking System (IOTS™). While a topical numbing cream is applied prior to the treatment, patients have described it as a mild prickling sensation. Wilmington Dermatology Center maintains proper contact with your skin to provide a uniform application to all treatment areas. Your healthcare professional will provide you with a cooling agent immediately following the procedure. Patients may experience mild redness that typically goes away within 12 to 24 hours. Results are immediate and progress and last for months depending on the age and condition of your skin. Your provider may suggest a series of treatments for better, longer lasting results. There is also an option for Clear + Brilliant® Perméa which goes one extra step in brightening and evening your skin-tone. The Perméa treatment enhances skin permeability, increasing the benefits of topical skincare products immediately after the treatment. Your aesthetic provider will apply a topical antioxidant serum immediately following the Clear + Brilliant® Perméa procedure, as well as a biocellulose masque with a 10-15 minute application time.
Am I a candidate for Clear + Brilliant®?
Wilmington Dermatology Center finds Clear + Brilliant® to be a beneficial treatment for men and women of all ages and skin types. The ideal candidate is a person looking to be proactive in their skincare, address early signs of aging or to maintain the look of their skin. Clear and Brilliant® is also a great skincare option for those who don’t have the time for a more aggressive corrective laser procedure, but still want visible and lasting results. We highly encourage you to take advantage of our free consultations to determine if Clear + Brilliant® is the best option to obtain your skin care goals.
Why Clear + Brilliant® at Wilmington Dermatology Center?
Wilmington Dermatology Center is the leader in innovation and bringing groundbreaking technology to the Wilmington, North Carolina area. There are plenty of choices when it comes to skin care, but none so dedicated to finding the right options that fit each patient’s needs. Dr. Rosalyn George and the Wilmington Dermatology physician assistants work in conjunction with the aesthetic and cosmetic nursing staff to ensure that you are getting the best treatment and skincare plan to suit your goals, routines, and budgets.
Clear + Brilliant® Pricing
Clear+Brilliant pricing varies based on the number of treatments you need for your desired results. We encourage you to come in for a consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost. Example pricing for commonly treated areas are as follows:
- Clear+Brilliant Regular or Permea (Full Face+Neck) $400
- Clear+Brilliant Package of 6 Treatments (Full Face+Neck) $1800
Patient Treatment Documents
Please download and view the Clear + Brilliant® post-care instructions to follow after your treatment.
Top 10 Clear + Brilliant® FAQ
How long will the visits last?
- Depending on the size, location and condition of the area to be treated, Clear + Brilliant® treatment can take as little as 20 minutes. However, we ask that you reserve 1 hour for your appointment as patients typically have numbing cream applied prior to treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments you will need depends on your goals. Results are seen after one treatment, but those wanting to maintain a healthy glow and facial tone/texture correction may benefit more from a series of treatments.
What does the treatment feel like?
- Most patients describe the treatment as a mild, prickled heat. Clear + Brilliant® was designed for patient comfort immediate results, making it a simple procedure.
What will happen after treatment?
- Patients have expressed dryness and mild redness that generally subsides within 12 to 24 hours.
How is Clear + Brilliant® different from Clear + Brilliant® Perméa?
- While both lasers address and prevent the early signs of aging skin, Clear + Brilliant® Perméa is designed for more-even skin tone and enhanced skin permeability of topical skincare product use.
How long will the positive effects of Clear + Brilliant® last?
- It varies depending on your particular condition of skin and how you care for it. Results can last for months after one treatment, or longer with a series of treatments.
What kind of results can I expect?
- The skin will feel softer and have improved tone, texture and radiance.
How much does Clear + Brilliant® cost?
- Clear + Brilliant® pricing varies based on the number of treatments you need for your desired results. We encourage you to come in for a free consultation at which point we can give you a more precise idea of cost.
What areas of the skin can be treated?
- Typical Clear + Brilliant® treatment areas include the face, neck and chest.
How far in between do the Clear + Brilliant® treatments have to be?
- Although there is little to no downtime with the Clear + Brilliant® treatments, we recommend waiting 4-6 weeks between treatments.
In the Media
Solta Medical, the pioneers of fractional laser treatment, developed Clear + Brilliant. With the minimum downtime associated with this laser, it’s no secret on why this treatment has become so popular. Clear + Brilliant has been seen on The View, The Morning Show, and Good Day Philadelphia. It has also appeared in InSytle, MIA, Elle, Good Health, GQ, Oprah, Marie Claire, and Good Housekeeping.