Now that Halloween is behind us, the holidays are coming in full force. It’s time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving around the corner, and we want to make sure there is only one turkey at the table! Today we want to focus on one of our all time favorite procedures, Ultherapy. Ultherapy is an ideal treatment for the ever dreaded “turkey neck” It is the ONLY FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts and tightens the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the chest. The Ultherapy procedure stimulates collagen production by delivering focused ultrasound energy to the skin’s foundational layer typically addressed in cosmetic surgery—without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
Top 5 things we love about Ulthera:
- Ulthera harnesses the power of ultrasound technology. Ultrasound has been around for more than 50 years and has been established as safe and effective. It relies on ultrasound therapy to deliver its collagen-boosting treatment. It also incorporates traditional ultrasound imaging, which allows us to see the layers of tissue we are treating, ensuring the treatment energy is delivered to where it will be most beneficial.
- There’s no downtime or restrictions post procedure associated with Ultherapy. We do recommend injectable anesthetic, which has the potential to cause a small pinpoint bruise, but typically patients can go about their day uninterrupted.
- It’s the perfect procedure for those of us who aren’t ready, or don’t want plastic surgery. While it doesn’t duplicate the results of surgery, it’s a clinically proven non-invasive alternative.
- It’s not a laser…meaning Ultherapy can be used effectively and safely year-round, unlike lasers that have restrictions during the sunny summer months.
- Lastly, results from Ultherapy are PERMANENT! We are making a change in your actual collagen growth, so the results you get are there to stay. We of course continue to age, but we do it at a slower rate with the help from Ulthera. Results are expected to last around two years and it is perfectly safe to have multiple Ultherapy treatments in the future.
To find out more about Ultherapy, call our office for a free cosmetic consultation with one of our experienced providers! At our consultations, we can show you before/after photos, give you pricing, and set out clear expectations for the procedure, so you can determine if Ultherapy is the right treatment for you!