As I’m sure you’ve guessed, for the month of September we’re all about the men! Men’s treatments have been trending in the industry for some time now, but there’s still a lot of men out there who aren’t aware of what the non-invasive cosmetic world has to offer. Today we’re going to focus on the top 5 trending treatments in our office for men.
- Kybella and Botox for elimination of aging lines and contouring under the chin. Botox, or other forms of neurotoxins have been around for a while now. All of these toxins are treatments use to eliminate movement lines and add some lift in areas that have slowly descended over the years, like eyes, brow, and frown lines in the face. It is also commonly used in a number of off-label areas in combination with other treatments, such as fillers, to enhance results. Kybella is a one-of-a kind injection that is commonly used in men to eliminate the submental fat, or dreaded double chin. Men who are constantly pulling at their neck tie’s in their business suits….usually ideal candidates. It does a great job of contouring the jawline and downtime is minimal with lasting results.
- CoolSculpting for that last bit of exercise resistant fat. We all have this! Men and women alike suffer from those stubborn areas that just won’t seem to go away with consistent exercise and a strict diet. Coolsculpting has been our steadfast favorite treatment for fat reduction in these areas. (mainly abdomen, love handle, thighs, and upper back.) Now, with the newer and faster hand pieces, we’re able to eliminate the fat cells in half the time.
- Skin tightening and collagen building with Ultherapy– the best and ONLY FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts and tightens the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the chest. This ultrasound therapy causes your underlying collagen to breakdown and rebuilds itself giving you back the tighter skin you once had.
- Laser Hair Removal – Our Lightsheer Duet laser is a faster more comfortable version of traditional laser hair removal. Tons of men come in to have areas such as backs, chest, and even ears treated in a short 10-20 minute appointment. Remember…it has to be dark hair to be treated with any laser hair removal device.
- Miradry – elimination of excess sweat and odor in the underarm area. Do you wear a business suit on a daily basis, even if the heat index is 100? Well, Miradry is the solution to eliminating the embarrassing sweat stains that are inevitably going to stain your nice suit shirts and button ups. It’s a one-time permanent procedure that is sure to enhance your daily life.
Remember, we have a ton of specials happening this month! Don’t miss out on the saving. Follow the link for full details on what you can save on.